MGI Glucola Serum MCI is Apple’s Stem Cell Serum with formulations from Canton Thurgau, Northern Switzerland. This serum is an amazing anti-aging breakthrough because of the natural ingredients ( that can be categorized as Hypoalergenic ) plus serum concentrate and PhytoCellTec 3 times as much.
PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica is a premium material that has been patented by Mibelle Biochemistry through various research in the 18th century and has been awarded the 2008 invention award as “Best Active Inggredient”
MGI Glucola Serum MCI also suitable for vegetarian.
Ingredient of MGI Glucola Serum MCI
Demin Water, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Arbutin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer – 1, Sodium Hyaluronate Glutathione, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Main Content of MGI Glucola Serum MCI
1. PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica 3%
Cells needed to replace damaged dead cells, as anti wrinkle and anti aging
2. Acetyl Glucosamine
- Provides firming and smoothing effects
- As an advanced skin rejuvenation
- Will stimulate the production of hyaluronan in the skin thus making the skin firmer
The natural substances are safe as whiteing because it is extracted from bearberry fruit
4. Sodium Hyaluronic & Sensory Moisturizing
Moisturize up to 24 hours by binding water to the surface of the skin so that the evaporation effect can be reduced
MGI Glucola Serum MCI Benefit
MGI Glucola Serum MCI is effective to :
- Activate and revitalize the skin cells, also prevent and reduce wrinkles and slow the aging process.
- Against the damage of skin cells due the exposure of UV rays.
- Improve skin structure and keep skin moisture.
- Make it look fresh, bright and shiny.
- Make skin smooth and moisturize for just 7 days.
- Skin will be more supple and shiny, wrinkled reduced, and skin texture become smoother after 4 weeks use.
How to Use MGI Glucola Serum MCI
Apply evenly on cleansed face, pat – light pat for optimal absorption. Use it in the morning and evening.